Re: R: Italian Dictionary Problems Solved

** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Sun, 15 Nov 1998 10:15:37 -0500

> Whoah, that's the first I've heard of the PCLEX dictionaries: where does
> one get them? And do they work in XyWin?

They accompanied Signature, which was the first (quasi-beta) version of
Xy4-DOS. Your local native language was part of the package; additional languages
(French, German, Italian, Spanish, British English, American English) were
available also. A lot of users here have one or more of them.

They work perfectly in all versions of Xy4-DOS. They do not seem to work in XyWin.
The general consensus is that Microlytics is better in English, but PCLEX has
the advantage in most or all of the other languages.

I will post detailed information about them on XyWWWeb (and a notice here) in about
a week.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx