Re: Problems with Windows XP

Hi All,

This is one example why MicroSoft has to be punished as much as possible.
Nothing short of breaking up is meaningful. All other optains the court is
scheming is just a political con game. Someday perhaps Linux can be the
platform all of us to enjoy for desktop application software of high
quality.

If there is one person we donit need to have around is perhaps BG.

Is there a verson of Windows 2000 professional to avoid this kind of
hassle? If so, I might stick to it rather than XP.  I vaguely remember MS
has made its newer update behave this way too.

Sincerely.