Detecting kak virus - CORRECTION.

                         Michael Edwards.

error here which I should point out. Where the caret points in the above (if
you are reading this in monospaced type, at least), the "s" should not be there,
so that the quote really includes "Kro$oft" - not "Kro$soft".
   It may seem pedantic to point out such a small error, but I think it would
be advisable to be correct when it comes to viruses; and if anyone searched for
the phrase I gave, it would be a help if they at least searched for the correct
phrase. A false negative search could give people a dangerous and unfounded
sense of safety.

   My apologies if I have caused anyone confusion; and if anyone searched for
this phrase based on what I said earlier, could I please suggest they search
again for the corrected phrase?
   It is absolutely correct now, right down to spelling, case, and
punctuation.

   Apologies also if anyone thinks the cross-posting to two lists is improper;
but I gave the same mistaken advice on both lists, so I think I should correct
myself on both also. (I think in both cases I cut and pasted the phrase from
the same source which I had typed wrongly earlier.)

   (I can't help wondering if the phrase is a veiled reference to Microsoft;
the "$" in the name seems appropriate in that case!)

             Regards,
             Michael Edwards.