RE: Printer question

If I recall correctly, XyWin (unless you use Printer Setup to use XyWrite
fonts only) will recognize any installed Windows system printers and Windows
system fonts, but you have to restart XyWin after adding them to the system.
Using XyWrite fonts only will limit you to the printers defined in the PP
table in XWSET.DFL. Currently I can use a local printer, a network printer
or PDF Factory from my networked computer. (Finagling the network printer
for XY4 is more involved but is not evidently an issue for Marge.)

Regards,

Paul Ambos
pambos@xxxxxxxx