cit and paste

>From Morris,

          Judith I like your method of cut and paste, except what
I related is doing it in reverse. Your method requires you to open the xy4
icon first ,call up a file with the cursor at a desired point, then you have
to minimize xy4 so as to call up a MS or windows program from where you call
up a file and select some text. The next step is to right click on the xy4
icon at the bottom ( I think you call this the taskbar), click on edit then
on paste. You then click on the xy4 icon to see what has been transferred.

    How does one copy from XyWrite to a Windows program without going
through the procedure of first opening a directory and calling that XyWrite
file
to the screen?