Re: OS/2 session settings?

Rafe - are you talking about the DOS or the Windows version?

I've had great success running XyDOS with the default program object
settings. If you want to use XyDOS's WYSIWYG feature, you have to run
it full screen, not windowed. If you're interested only in a windowed
session, I don't think any tweaking is necessary.

I've found that applying any fixpack greater than 12 renders XyWin
unusable in a windowed session - the keyboard screeches to a crawl,
and half the time running XyWin in a window completey locks things up.
The only recourse is to run it Full Screen.

Hopes this helps.

Steve Crutchfield

>>> "R Tennenbaum"  01/04 10:28 AM >>>

Over the years I've had to recreate my OS/2 program objects for
XyWrite
sessions a few times, and I'd like to tweak the DOS session settings
back
to optimal. Unfortunately I hadn't saved them in a while: I wonder
if a
Xy-OS/2er out there wouldn't mind emailing me good *windowed*-session

(not full-screen) Xy settings -- i.e., call up the Session page,
boink
the DOS properties box, radio button "All DOS settings," then hit the

Print button, selected Encoded File... and email me your results.

TIA --

Rafe T.
www.ray-field.com