Re: Screen Lengths

Harry Binswanger wrote:
because I get rid of the ridiculous ruler line. Who uses those ruler lines today, anyway?
Moi. Look, I absolutely cannot imagine visual things. I don't even see
pictures when I dream.

That's truly amazing. I've never heard of that being the case.
I'm totally verbal--and words to me a subaudible sounds, not images on a page.
Try this: ask yourself where the doorknob is on your front door. Take a
moment here. Okay, did you picture, i.e., visualize, the door?
So I need rulers, and all sorts of visual aids like that. We're all different.

So it seems!

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx