Re: elements of xy4 programming

** Reply to message from "Morris Krok"  on Tue, 3 Feb 2004
03:55:18 +0200

> Perhaps, I am asking to much, but as Xy4 differs or is more sophisticated than
> Xy3, I wonder if its is possible for an exposition be written the same way
> Herb Tyson did when he gave an example of the basic elements from a program he
> wrote. For instance, I would like to know the Xpl structure of say Robert,s
> Callnext U2 program, but of course it can be any other.

XPL is Xy4 is MUCH more sophisticated than XPL in Xy3. This may not be what
you want, but the last time I commented a program completely was in 1990:
STACK for Xy3+. See file STACK.LST, inside STACK20D.ZIP, which is available at
XyWWWeb (search for "Stack for XyWrite III+").

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx