Re: NB and ctrl-F

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Harry Binswanger wrote:

> As Annie mentioned, I'm flummoxed by ctrl-F being not re-definable in
> NBwin. I just refuse to assign Search (or Find in Windows programs) to
> a key other than ctrl-F, which I have automatized in my brain for so
> many years.

Oops, just realized I said Ctrl-F gives the File menu--I obviously meant
Alt-F.

As for Ctrl-F, I've put the "find" definition on the Ctrl-F key
(33=&X,F,@), and it raises the Find menu. As a matter of fact, I'm not
sure that isn't the default keyboard as shipped--I don't remember
if I actually changed it back when I twiddled a couple of years ago.

Dorothy

Dorothy Day
day@xxxxxxxx