Re: U2 Files

Well, I'm not sure that I'd know what to "expect" from the U2 file. To put it
another way, if OO disabled all routines in the entire U2 file, Iw wouldn't be
at all surprised. A close reading of _CG_ p.1 seems to indicate that the ;U2;
file-type is dedicated to these ^ and ^^ commands. In fact, the only
indication that you can run regular (non ^ or ^^) routines out of U2 occurs in
the {{5,GetArg}} example on p.3. I don't think U2 is anywhere else mentioned
in all the Xy4 books. Contrarywise, OO doesn't affect HLP or MNU or DLG --
only U2. So, in short, virtually everything I know about U2 is empirical.