Re: VirtualBox 4.3.22 shared folders - confusing icons

Anyway, it is relatively easy to go back to 4.3.20. Stop any running
virtual machines. Download the installer and run it. If you have a
backup of your VDI disk, restore it, or reapply Guest Additions from
4.3.20 to your virtual disk. Then from VBox File, Preferences, Update -
Check for Update, choose No. This is what I did, and I am a happy camper
now.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)