RE: Anyone There?

Dear K-Mac,
Do you know about TTG's upgrade and "competitive upgrade" deals? I
"upgraded" from WordPerfect 5.1 for well under $200.

You had written:
>But I've stopped recommending XyWrite, even to others doing the same kind of
>work I do, mostly because I haven't seen it offered at a competitive price in
>any store or mail-order catalog in years. I'm just not secure enough in the
>belief that it's _that_ much better than everything else to justify paying full
>list price to TTG.

By the way, although I have XyWrite 4.0 for Windows now, I still use WP 4.2
for major writing jobs. It does everything I need. The feature of XyWrite
most valuable to me so far is its ability to output a text in almost every
version of every word processing program ever made. I can send clients
diskettes in whatever they can use most easily. When I get the projects off
my desk, I'm going to start learning XY4.0. Right now I can't spare the time.

Lee Hickling
hickling@xxxxxxxx