Re: Announcing vDosXy installers

John,

Could you send me (lexitec@xxxxxxxx) the instructions and files, and I
will try to incorporate them in a future edition of the installers.

For instantaneous printing, I used to have the possibility to print
directly to LPT1 from VirtualPC 2007 DOS Xy/NB, but I do not have that
any more as it requires a physical parallel port configured to use the
378h-37Fh port range. PC manufacturers do not supply standard parallel
ports any more. I am using an HP workstation.

P.S. Try the new transparent title-bar icons.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx