Re: Nota Bene 8 upgrade

Michael Norman wrote:
Manuel, it seems okay to me. I don't get the cutoffs you describe, this using a courier font and a bookman font. I confess that particular feature is difficult to use; I only tried it with three levels. But I do note that NB, like some of my other WIN programs, sometimes does funny things with fonts and line letting when I set my DPI (dots per inch) default in advanced display settings to 120. Could that be the problem you see? Meanwhile I'll fuss with it some more.

Michael:
The problem I have reported appears just when you use 120 dpi fonts. So, it's only partially fixed. Thank you very much.
Manuel Castelao