Re: Xy IV dumb Alt/Help

Thanks, Matt, but I have tried this -- tried it again using your ALTX example
(I had been using MALT, thought a name change might make a difference) but it
still doesn't work. Of course renaming the key keeps it from putting up the
action bar, but in the case of this particular tsr (not a very sophisticated
one I'll grant) the renamed Alt key refuses to invoke the dialer. So I can
either use the Alt key as-is, and dial and keep getting the Action Bar at times
I don't want it (it's very annoying to get that menu when I don't want it) or
else not use the tsr dialer.

The strangest thing is that I don't get this problem in my full-screen Xywrite
session. I think I used to, but for the life of me i can't remember how I
solved it, except that my alt doesn't bring up the menus -- and the keyboard
settings are the same as far as i've checked.....

Rafe

Subject: 206888-#Xy IV dumb Alt/Help