Re: TAME...

Maben wrote:
 3. This will open a small area with new options. Select
   ADJUST TEXT DESPLAY, and then STYLE OF....
Son of a gun, never grasped what this was all about. It does establish good
font rendering, if you play around with it enough!
Thanks so much, Maben. For everyone's interest, I'm including a screen shot
of Xy running ARIAL under TAME. I threw in some italics and bod, which
don't look as good as the Lucida Console version of those.
Oh, one little footnote: you have to separately set the Command line
area--that seems to be at least semi-independent, Tamewise, from the body
text. And I had difficulty with some of these things until (mysteriously)
after choosing from the settings, I hit the ctrl key and released it.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx