Re: converting XyWrite 4.017 diacriticals

Tom,

On the few occasions when I needed to convert something which included
characters that were not translating properly, I did a
search-and-replace in XyWrite, changing each troublesome character to
some unique oddball ASCII string. Then in the target program I would do
a search-and-replace of the oddball ASCII into the appropriate target
character.

This sort of thing is dead simple if you have access to XY 4.017 or
XYDOS 4.012 and the target is a sensibly efficient program.

Myron