Re: Modified CP 1252 character set

Hi Paul,

I have attached two screenshots of the default XyWrite 4 screen running in vDosPlus. The first one with "FONT=Consola" and "CHCP 1252", and second one with "FONT=-Consola" (notice the minus sign before "Consola") and "CHCP 1252". I think there are obvious differences between the two screenshots.

Wengier