Re: Xy on Mac

And I have to second that. I'm not paying for every minute, thank heavens, but it does tie up my (almost 100-year-old, RFI-ridden) phone lines. I realize it's an imposition to ask people with screen shots (which can be very useful) to resend them to a selected list. Is there any way we could get one of these image-stashing accounts and post them there? Some, I believe, are free.
I could devote some remote server space to XyWriters' use for this purpose. I guess that would entail people sending me personally their attachments and my FTP-ing them to a URL that would look something like this: http://www.hblist.com/XyWrite Any interest in my doing this? Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx