Re: DOS5

Mark: I upgraded to 5.0 and had few problems...only issue was when working on
a xywrite file in a subdirectory NOT in my path statement --> when trying to do a spell check, the system would lock up - tight!  The xywrite error messages one would hope to get on trying a CTRL-ALT-DEL didn't appear, just some seemingly random characters on the CM line. However, after updating my path statement, no other problems at all. Dan