Re: Stack; Abnormal termination of MeNu frames; the Escape key

Robert,
I have attempted to verify everything from scratch. So, I got a fresh
copy of U2. After comparing it to my installed U2 file, I detected a
curious difference: my installed U2 file included two frames not present
in the downloaded version: {{5null}} and {{KCancel}}. Then I replaced my
installed version with the downloaded version and I attempted to run the
RESUME routine. Success! No more problems in that area.

Sounds like out-of-memory to me. When I run the restore routine, I am
uncomfortably close to a memory breakdown -- up around 18Kb. What does
 command "VA/NV $M+6" return on your machine?

After replacing my previous U2: 3 (but, before replacing it, 4).

 In what contexts are you
using the Escape key and seeing that code string put into text? Something
peculiar about that code string: in 1252 it should appear like this:
"©IF©VA$SMî>0î" -- in other words, not "{>>}"
It's very difficult for me to define the exact conditions. For the
moment, I am free of that anomalous behaviour.

-- you sure you've got the right
code in frame NULL? Doesn't look right to me...

See above the beginning of my message.
How high have you set the max number of Stacked commands?

I followed your suggested value: 200 commands.

For the moment, no more problems. It was my fault, as expected.
Thank you very much.
Manuel Castelao