Re: Error message when using U2 120 and new initiation routing

Reply to note from Paul Breeze  Thu, 01
Jan 2015 16:47:39 +0000

Paul,

Let me recommend at the outset that you not put too much effort into
getting frame XyWebU2.int to work under vDosXy. I'm in the process of
modifying it and other frames to make them compatible with vDosXy
while -- and this is the trick -- not breaking compatibility with
other environments. It's going to take some time to complete.

That said, feel free to try the attached frame in place of your
current frame XyWebU2.int. Delete the existing frame, MErge the new
frame into U2 in its place. Do not SAve U2; rather, command
LOADHELP to save and reload U2.

Make sure that the call to JM 2.XyWebU2.intQ2 in STARTUP.INT comes
after the line that loads your KBD file and after the line that loads
XYWWWEB.U2. Let me know how it works.

All best for the New Year,

Carl