Re: AW: Xy on Mac revisited

Flash wrote:
You'll like Mac.
I didn't really "get" it. Hardware was good, software was ... well ...
unfamiliar. If I had had a Mac guru at my side, things might have turned
out different. I hope you have one or more such gurus to turn to yourself.
Running Xy on Mac OS X should work well with Virtual PC.
I can run Xy in Virtual PC on the Mac--I think running Win98 is best,
because WinXP, under emulation, is too slow, and you have a real DOS
underneath it.

BTW, speed is important on the Mac in general. Don't buy an underpowered one.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx