Re: xywrite Digest V4 #119

Thank you, Kari.

But:

I have XY4 inside my VirtualPC machine for Windows 98, with X:\ as the shared folder.

I start files in XY4. Calling files out of X:\ is pretty quick, a few seconds, but that's not what I
do. XY4 is where they originate.

Running ne X:\testfile takes 15-20 seconds--a very long time in our computer universe--but does
create the file. ST also takes 15-30 seconds, which is annoying but not a deal-breaker. However,
SAving, WrdCount and other operations on a file in X:\--which I use constantly--seem to crash
Virtual PC.

I haven't tried the CLIP.EXE you recommended.

I do like the additional windows in VirtualPC. But limitations and all, DOSBox is more convenient.

Jon Pareles