Printer Drivers -Reply

I have an HP Deskjet 860 series color printer, which is several years
younger than XyDOS. I found old printer drivers for earlier versions
worked acceptably well in getting XyDOS to print color documents.  If
you have a manual for your new printer, you can probably fiddle with
the old printer files to incorporate such features as duplexing.

Of course, I wouldn't use XyDOS for printing anything with embedded
graphics. Handling of fancily formatted documents with lots of
graphics images is best left to other packages, IMHO.

Steve Crutchfield