Ultravision

> I indeed had problems with it when I tried it under Windows 2000
> Professional,

I'm using Ultravision to handle the display of full-screen Xywrite DOS 4.018 on
a one year old Dell workstation running Windows 2000. No problems. On the
other hand, an IBM machine purchased seven years ago and using OS/2 would not
support UV (the screen would blank out whenever I returned to Xy from the
desktop). The key is the video hardware; some works and some doesn't.

Tom Hawley
tjh@xxxxxxxx