AUHIDEMS in vDos-lfn

Hi Wengier,
In today's build (2016.08.06), When I load the program I'm getting an error message, "Invalid value for this option AUHIDEMS." In config.txt, I have AUHIDEMS = ON. Is that wrong? Sometimes instead of this error, I get a complete crash of vDos-lfn (it fails to load at all). I can avoid these troubles if I rem the AUHIDEMS line.
The 2016.08.06 build is the first one I've loaded since you put in
the AUHIDEMS option; AUTOHIDE = ON worked for me.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

James