Another way to view this mailing list

Just a suggestion:
I have a gmail account that I don't use for much. So I sent a request from that account to be on the XyWrite mailing list. It seems to do some good things.
1. Gmail organizes mail into "conversations," which essentially threads,
based on the subject lines of the emails. Seems to do fine splitting input
from this mailing list into threads, by subject, for those who find that
useful.
2. Gmail provides 2G or more of archive space. Doesn't seem like a bad way
of keeping a backup of xywrite list activity.

3. Gmail accounts are, I believe, free.

Wally Bass