RE: XyWrite & Windows 2000

On the non-default-directory problem, check to see that the archive bit is
not set on the directory you are trying to display (check the file
attributes for the folder in DOS or Properties in Windows Explorer). Having
the archive bit set somehow prevents XyWrite from seeing the directory's
contents unless it is made the default directory, although this does not
seem to affect other Windows programs.

Regards,

Paul Ambos
pambos@xxxxxxxx