Re: Xy on New PCs; icon; path

-Robert Orndorff wrote:
Actually XyDOS 4.018 seems to work just fine under XP. Admittedly, I'm not
the XY power user I once was, and I use NB Win more often now. But I've
edited and printed a few documents with XyDOS under XP and haven't run
across any problems. I have a HP DJ882C printer and use the HP DJ500
driver.

I haven't booted into 98 for several weeks now
Just to clear things up Robert, do use use XyDos in a Dos Box (or full
screen) and do you use it in the XP partition of the W98 partition? I'm
assuming (if its a DosBox) the latter is the case since you do not report
any screen problems. Also when you partitioned, did you encounter any of
the problems Robert Holmgren noted here as cautions: using full versions of
XP to reinstall and so forth?

Michael Norman