Re: Answer about font size in emails

Paul, as I read this,

He claims mine are the only emails that appear small to him so he believes I am sending him formatted text.  However so far as I can find out nobody else I email has this problem, so I have to try and persuade him that, unlikely as it may appear, he is the exception not me.

the problem just might not be technical but psychological. If that is the case, it is probable that you cannot persuade, but can only accede, that being a price of the relationship. This suggestion is biased by personal experience. During the time I was married to a disturbed Luddess who was sharp enough to go to Oxford at 16, I discovered that many computer problems may fall into this murky category. For example, I was asked, well over a hundred times, 'Is this the return key?' It took 99 times for me to get it, for I really was as dense as my ex was pretending to be.