Addps For Xy4 Bug

Dear SysOp,

Downloaded the revised ADDPS files for XY4 today, and they don't work for me.

The installation works fine. Files are in XY4\ADDPS. The line in SETTINGS.DFL
reads DF SG=1999,D:\XY4\ADDPS\AP4.PGM.

First off, the program looks for AP.MNU instead of AP4.MNU. I duplicated
AP4.MNU as AP.MNU & worked around that. Then I get, on several tries, the error
message: "A Subroutine is missing in XY4.DLG . . . Subroutine: Convert." That's
the frame the routine in AP4.MNU looks for when Select Fonts is activated in
the menu, and it's looking for it in XY4.DLG instead of AP4.DLG. Which is where
the frame is.

It's an easy fix? There are several PS fonts I want to add as soon as I can.
Had hoped to do it today.

Thanks in advance for your help.

RH