Re: XyWin now working! Microsoft solves problem shock!

** Reply to message from Paul Williams  on
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 22:41:24 +0200

> I have a Microsoft expert to thank for it

How did you contact this person?

> They are made by a MS facility called procmon.exe (downloadable from MS)

Yes, that was written by Mark Russinovich and Bryce Cogswell of
SysInternals -- the same people who wrote Process Explorer. I
have betas of that back to 1999. Did you talk to one of them?

> The first step was to clear a cache, which was done by using RUN sfr /purgcache

You mean, Start ==> Run, then command "sfr /purgcache" ? But
where did you get "sfr"? I have no program called SFR.EXE on my
computer... Just tried four different computers - nada.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx