Re: The new Jumbo U2 is up!

Dear Carl

Thanks for your reply and fixes.
a. Works now. I am using the dual action version of clip and it seems to duplicate your 'dual' just fine. That way I leave native copy and move alone.
b. No change. I already had the appropriate line in the registry file.
 The only way I can synchronise is with the following lines in startup.int

;*; Sets screen length for VDOS to achieve 43 line screen
BC default sl=43
BC window 1,0,0,80,43
;*;
c. OED now works in XP. I thought I had spotted and fixed the error with the path, but obviously not as it now works perfectly.
Will you let me into your secret regarding OED v2 and Windows 7 64 bit?
 I have version 4, but it is not very user-friendly if you are
mouse-averse and prefer a keyboard.

Best wishes

Paul