Re: Caps Lock position

I thought I had sent this admittedly weird suggestion
before, but I don't see it here, so I'm sending it again. Is it possible
that the capslock key is just too big? If so could you either replace it
with a smaller one or just physically cut it down?

I use AutoHotKey (free), which Harry has sung the praises of, to disable capslock; works like a charm.