Re: Unusual Plan for XyWWWeb.U2 v119 + NBWin Beta v8.0s

 Just a quick question. I have been so busy all fall
 teaching courses and correcting papers that I have not
 up-dated U2. I'm still using v. 117. If I wait for
 v.120, will that be ok?, or will there be some installa-
 tion information that I should garner from v. 118 and
 v.119?

 M.W. Poirier

-----