Accent

I would like to improve on my use of accents under XY4. I am regularly using
the S1-S7 characters , but would also like to use some of the others defined
with the XX definition.

What type of character (ASCII value of ?) should I use for the Cedilla (XX,?)
value presented in page C3 of the Customization Guide. I cannot figure out what
stand-alone character appears on that page.

Also where can I obtain copy of the Accents file (AC Table) presented on page
C4.

Thanks -- Michel Slivitzky