XyWin Hogs Warp - Help!

Salut all,

I have successfully migrated most of my DOS and Windoze apps to OS/2 but
have run into a snag with XyWrite for Windows. Unlike my other Windoze apps
(e.g. Lotus Approach, various utilities) XyWin seems to take over the CPU
when it is running. It just maxes out at 100% when I load XyWin and it stays
that way during the whole session, keyboard input or not. Both the OS/2
Pulse utility and PM Patrol confirm this. My DOS/Windows settings for XyWin
are the same as those for Approach; I can't find any more specific XyWin
settings for OS/2.

Have any of you OS/2 users run into this problem or know what to do about
it?

Thanks,

Doug Beeson
beesond@xxxxxxxx