Souvenirs

Hi -
I have an original Signature shirt, size L. There's a stylized "S" on the
front in green and purple (not as garish as it sounds!), and signatures of all
the Xyquest Signature developers on the back -- just before IBM yanked the
plug.

I also have 8 ballpoint "Signature" pens with the purple signature background
on the barrel, a stylized "S" on the end of the cap, and "IBM" on the clip.
It's a Cross-style pen--you twist the cap to extend or retract the point.

Since e-mail works at varying rates and some folks don't read their mail as
frequently as others, I'll choose recipients by lottery from among the

You may "apply" separately for the shirt or a pen, but I won't award both to
the same person.

Don't send me your mailing address yet; e-mail is sufficient to get the
ball(point) rolling.

This offer is NOT available to anyone at or connected to TTG. This is a
Xyquestrian thing.

My gray XyWrite shirt with the maroon lettering stays in my closet!

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx