The XyWrite list is moving!

Important Announcement
administrators. We've tried to make the transition effortless. If you
subscribe to the current XyWrite list at UPenn CCAT (and you do, because
you're receiving this email message), then your subscription has been
transferred to freelists.org. If you want to opt out (unsubscribe) at
this juncture, simply unsubscribe using the freelists.org tools
described below. (You do NOT need to unsubscribe from the CCAT list,
because it will self-destruct on or about 16 June.)

Some important starter info.:

- To post to the new mailing list, send email to:
xywrite@xxxxxxxx

- You can manage your subscription via your browser by visiting:
http://www.freelists.org/list/xywrite
 This page has a handy form for subscribing, unsubscribing, setting
digest mode, suspending mail during vacations, etc. Just type in
your email address, choose the desired action from the pulldown
menu, and click .

- There is a descriptive web page for the list at:
http://www.freelists.org/webpage/xywrite

- A searchable archive of the new list is available at:
http://www.freelists.org/archive/xywrite
 We are investigating the possibility of moving the comprehensive
XySearch archive to freelists.org as well; in the meantime, XySearch
will continue as before.

- You may wish to review the FreeLists FAQ, at:
http://www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq

Many thanks to the University of Pennsylvania and especially to
Prof. Nathan Sivin, for hosting the XyWrite list all these years.
We look forward to greeting all of you at our new address.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx