Re: HIDE problems

For example, if you were hiding 01-06 and wanted to hold 05 in reserve for a while, you'd do JM 2.HIDE:05Q2 followed immediately by JM2.HIDE:01-04,06Q2 . The first time you do JM 2.UNHIDEQ2, it restores everything except 05. To restore 05, you'd doJM 2.UNHIDEQ2 again.

Cool!
I wonder if I shouldn't surround every JM 2.U2 by an AUTOHIDE/UNHIDE pair. There is no perceptible delay, even with AUTOHIDE (the "nuclear option"). And doing that could prevent some otherwise puzzling errors. No?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx