PageMaker import of Xy C1 counter

I'm pleasantly surprised to hear that the other stuff apparently goes
over from XyWrite to PageMaker OK. For the counters, try running
hardcode.pgm. Some on this list have reported problems with this program,
but I have had good results (and I use autocounters to a fare-thee-well).
Be sure to wait until you're sure you will NOT be adding anymore
autocounters to the XyWrite original. It might help to have a very simple
printer driver loaded--say ascii.prn or an early Epson.
Patricia