Re: Wildcard replace and no 64k limit

** Reply to note from 05/12/96 3:31pm +0900

>> Harmon:
>> You have always been able to copy selected text to the command line,
>> for any purpose.

> In XY 3+? How? I'd love to know. TIA!

> -- Rene

Read CTRLCHAR.TXT. Still available in the files section of TTG BBS, in ZIP form (I
think). Also, you asked how you could get hold of BIGDEFIN.PM. I see that it isn't
available as a freestanding program on TTG BBS (410-576-8806), but it is part of
XYWPMKIT.ZIP (as is OODLES). That's all pure III+ stuff.
I've also UUencoded BIGDEFIN.ZIP, below. All the best,

UUencode version 1.51 (MSDOS)
4191 bytes encoded into 1 file(s)

Robert Holmgren