Re: Downloading Binary Files

The best way is probably with an FTP application, basically, in
combination with some sort of connection to a network -- for example
a PPP connection, as you'd get with an Internet provider. Many Web
browsers can also download binary files, so for instance, if you give
Netscape an FTP address such as 312.324.567 or whatever, it will give
you the right directory with the downloadable files underlined; click
on them and you'll get some sort of file dialog asking where you want
to download the file to. Is that what you were asking?