Re: Tame: problems list

I also am now intermittently getting extra blank lines at the bottom (no
second cursor, though). And shelling to DOS really confuses it re screen
length.
With TAME Pre5 I still get a blank line and second cursor at the bottom of the XY console screen when I call either the spelling or thesaurus dialogs. I can not, however, reproduce this on demand. It appears occasionally throughout the work day, sometimes when multiple widows with other programs are open, sometimes when other XY windows are open. The line obscures the taskbar, which holds icons I use frequently throughout a work session to call up other software and perform related tasks.

michael.norman@xxxxxxxx

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx