Re: Envelopes

Will have to take a look at this Save/Get "E" that you mention. Must be in
some standard file that I put aside, in favor of my own longstanding .SGT file.
There has been a great deal of XY-traffic on CI$ lately. In one msg. I saw,
someone said that XY-4 + Speedo does *not* support landscape printing for
envelopes on the LJ-II. If accurate, that may explain why all my attempts to
do so from the Menu Bar (selecting from one of my 20-some installed Speedo
fonts, a type size, etc.) produces only overprinted gibberish, or 10-pt.
*default* Courier (this is the most common), or sometimes nothing. Bummer!

For this reason, I'm still printing Envelopes and Avery Labels via 3.55 and my
well-established methods involving templates and d/l'd Soft Fonts.