Re: Save selected DF block to file without EOF marker?

Looks like docinfo to me!

russurquhart1@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Carl, I just tried, using SAD, and outputting to another file name. It produced the same results. I've attached the text file, it is CLD.TXT. I double checked, and my settings.dfl has io=0. Thanks for your help! Russ
Russ:
I suspect that the problem is the EOF marker because i took the file that was generated by the SAD, opened it in Xy and used ZAP26 on it, and the junk at
the
bottom of the file was gone. I was looking through U2, is there anything like a SAD with a ZAP26 option?
SAD isn't the problem. SAD puts the DF block ahead of the EOF marker. If there is extraneous stuff after EOF, something else is putting it there. My working theory is Doc. Info., but I can't tell for sure unless you show me what the post-EOF stuff is. Have you tried SADing to a new filename, after setting default IO to 0 as per my earlier message? Carl -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Creating a Pathway The order of operation might be, load your .flt file (for the background), load you waypoints file (with the check box for the orientation), then, depending on whether you want to define multiple pathways, you would define those pathways, then define/load the navigators. ®LBRV¯2 ®LBLG¯SYS ®LBCD¯07D4080D ®LBCT¯16291A59 ®LBAU¯SYS ®LBMD¯07D4080E ®LBMT¯06042B1E ®LBRP¯ ®LBPJ¯ ®LBCM¯ ®LBKY¯ "þüþ
-- Leslie Bialler, Columbia University Press lb136@xxxxxxxx 61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023 212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/cup