Re: Msg. #9447

 > Michel, did the reply from Jordan Fox provide any insight??

Yes partially but still ahve some problem in running in OS/2: sluggish
performance.

 > Also could you provide a description of "VDM" and "94x36"... it
 > sounds to me like something "virtual"

(V)irtual (D)OS (M)achnine for running a DOS program under OS/2 ...

 > and 94 cols by 36 lines??? If the latter is true, have you informed
 > our program that the number of lines and columns has changed?

Running UltraVision in 94 columns by 36 lines before loading XyWrite. Tried to
"Inform" XYW of this but had more problems. Do not think now am "saying"
anything special to XyWrite to that effect.

-- Michel from Quebec City, Canada