Re: Windows 10 is creeping into your system, it is time to make a decision!

Jordan,

Daily backups are a must, and a godsend in case of hiccups. If the worst
happens, you just roll back. With virtual machines, the process is
really smooth. Ideally, your main operating system should just be a host
for dispensable virtual machines.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)