Re: subject descriptions

Michel Slivitsky requests that we identify the version of XYWrite we are using
when addressing the list.

It certainly seems reasonable that a XyWrite DOS user would not be interested
in menu problems with the Windows version. I've never used the DOS version of
XyWrite, having switched to XyWin from Nota Bene 4.1.

Which leads to a question that Michel Slivitsky's request raised for me.
Questions regarding the DOS version should be pertinent to the XyWin version,
in many (most?) cases, should they not, because operations from the command
line are executed in the same way. Or am I way off base and Windows makes a
great deal of difference in how command line operations are handled by the
program.

Jimmy Diecker
Latin American Institute
University of New Mexico-Albuquerque diecker@xxxxxxxx